The New Imagedump Thread

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:52 pm



Image

User avatar
Büge
Posts: 2902
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Büge » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Hey, it's one of them fancy left-handed clocks!
Image

User avatar
François
Posts: 1293
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 am

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby François » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 pm

This clock is pro-capitalism; it makes me want to punch it.

User avatar
Grath
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Grath » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Mongrel wrote:Hey, it's one of them fancy left-handed clocks!

Clocks rotate the way they usually do because of sundials, and sundials go the other direction in the southern hemisphere. The clock on Bolivia's congress building actually goes "counter" clockwise because of that, as part of a rejection of European colonial influence.

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.
Image

User avatar
zaratustra
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby zaratustra » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 am

Grath wrote:
Mongrel wrote:Hey, it's one of them fancy left-handed clocks!

Clocks rotate the way they usually do because of sundials, and sundials go the other direction in the southern hemisphere. The clock on Bolivia's congress building actually goes "counter" clockwise because of that, as part of a rejection of European colonial influence.


They can't be that common, cause I've never seen one.

User avatar
Grath
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Grath » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 am

zaratustra wrote:
Grath wrote:
Mongrel wrote:Hey, it's one of them fancy left-handed clocks!

Clocks rotate the way they usually do because of sundials, and sundials go the other direction in the southern hemisphere. The clock on Bolivia's congress building actually goes "counter" clockwise because of that, as part of a rejection of European colonial influence.


They can't be that common, cause I've never seen one.

They're hella uncommon, but it's a thing that some people do intentionally.

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:31 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:17 pm

I don't care how old or low res this is. I just found it and it is awesome.

Image
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Friday
Posts: 2653
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm
Location: A user of Sosuns

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Friday » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:37 pm

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:03 am

Cheap memery, but geez... I just lost it when I saw the Judge.

Image
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Yoji
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Megastructure 23-20-6

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Yoji » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Yoji's fist hovers over a glass-covered button labeled "Global Neutron Purge."

Give me one fucking reason NOT to.
Image: Mention something from KPCC or Rachel Maddow
Image: Go on about Homeworld for X posts

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Yoji wrote:Yoji's fist hovers over a glass-covered button labeled "Global Neutron Purge."

Give me one fucking reason NOT to.

Image
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:31 pm

I really, really hope we get a reaction on that from Atwood.
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Image

Man. I miss being able to smile for ID photos.
Image

User avatar
Mongrel
Posts: 11272
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Location: Canadumb

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beatbandito and 1 guest