Our Boys In Blue

Mongrel

Re: Our Boys In Blue

Postby Mongrel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:04 pm

This Botham Jean killing is just getting more and more fucking ridiculously transparently first degree murder every day.

I mean, at first my guess was they were fucking and it went wrong, so maybe 2nd degree murder... but now it looks like she just figured she'd Murder One him in his own home because she thought he was NOISY.

Jesus...

I mean... Its not the least surprising that the corrupt-and-racist-as-fuck Dallas PD are trying to frame him.

It's not surprising that the cops lied to get a search warrant so they could "OH LOOK, WEED. HUM HUM. WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE." (almost literally the Dave Chappelle crack joke.... "joke").

Or that the door couldn't work the way she said it would, that her apartment looks completely different outside, that the neighbours heard her shout for him to open the door, that her story fails to hold water in any way shape or form at all.

I mean the entire history of this story consists of grim online jokes about what the cops will do next, and the the Dallas PD ACTUALLY GOING AND DOING EXACTLY THAT THE NEXT DAY.

Now someone's found her old online posts and welp.

Oh. What. A. Surprise. There's even a fucking Minions meme.

But I mean... how much utterly damning evidence does there have to be for the DPD to at least cut their losses and cover their own asses? I mean, we're not even talking morality anymore, how about just plain old pure socipathic self-interest?

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Lordy Bagordy

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:23 am

Good god.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 pm

If someone starts shooting DPD members, I can't say it'll come as a surprise.